British Columbia Incorporation Service
British Columbia Incorporation Service in 24 Hours. New low incorporation fee of $49 plus Govt fees. Business Corporations are incorporated in British Columbia, according to the provisions of the British Columbia Business Corporation Act with the British Columbia Corporations Division. Company Formations Canada provides fast and easy British Columbia Incorporation Service and provides all the documents your new British Columbia corporation will need to stay up-to-date and in compliance with the British Columbia Business Corporation Act.
Why should I incorporate?
One of the most frequently asked questions by entrepreneurs starting a new business is: “Should I incorporate?” The answer to this question is usually: “That depends on your particular situation and your particular needs.” Among the factors to consider in making this decision are the benefits of incorporating (versus operating the business as a sole proprietorship or partnership) and the implications that incorporation may have for the business.
Benefits of incorporating
- Separate legal entity
- Limited liability
- Lower corporate tax rates
- Greater access to capital
- Continuous existence
British Columbia Incorporation Fees:
British Columbia Gov Fees: $352
Name Search Report or NUANS Report: $39
CompanyFormations Fee: $49.99
Total Fees: $440.99
Electronically in PDF by Email.
Our British Columbia Incorporation service includes:
- Receipt and review of your incorporation information.
- If you choose to incorporated a named company, we conduct a Provincial or NUANS pre screen search of your proposed corporate name and advise you if there are any difficulties with your name.
- Preparation and filing of Certificate of Incorporation.
- Provincial-specific startup checklist