Canada Federal Incorporation Service
Canada Federal Incorporation Service. New low incorporation fee $49,99 plus Govt fees. Business Corporations are incorporated federally in Canada, according to the provisions of the Canada Business Corporation Act with the Canada Corporations Division. Company Formations Canada provides fast and easy Canada Federal Incorporation Service and provides all the documents your new Canada federal corporation will need to stay up-to-date and in compliance with the Canada Business Corporation Act.
Why should I incorporate?
One of the most frequently asked questions by entrepreneurs starting a new business is: “Should I incorporate?” The answer to this question is usually: “That depends on your particular situation and your particular needs.” Among the factors to consider in making this decision are the benefits of incorporating (versus operating the business as a sole proprietorship or partnership) and the implications that incorporation may have for the business.
Benefits of incorporating
- Separate legal entity
- Limited liability
- Lower corporate tax rates
- Greater access to capital
- Continuous existence
Canada Federal Incorporation Fees:
Canada Gov Fees: $200
Name Search Report or NUANS Report: $30
CompanyFormations Fee: $49.99
Total Fees: $293.98
Electronically in PDF by Email.
Our Canada Federal Incorporation service includes:
- Receipt and review of your incorporation information.
- If you choose to incorporated a named company, we conduct a Provincial or NUANS prescreen search of your proposed corporate name and advice you if there are any difficulties with your name.
- Preparation and filing of Article of Incorporation.
- Provincial-specific startup check list