Canada Startup Visa Program
Successful applicants to this program will be able to immigrate to Canada as permanent residents with no conditions attached to the success of their business.
The Start-Up Visa program grants permanent residence to immigrant entrepreneurs while assisting them to become established in Canada. The purpose of this program is to recruit innovative foreign national entrepreneurs who will create new jobs and drive economic growth.
The new Start-Up Visa Entrepreneur Program is the first of its kind in any country as the successful applicants will receive immediate, not conditional, permanent resident status. The objective is to bring the world’s best entrepreneurs to Canada.
In order to be eligible, applicants for a Start-Up Visa must meet the following requirements:
- Meet minimum language requirements in English or French (CLB 5 in all abilities);
- Have sufficient funds to settle in Canada;
- Plan to settle in a province other than the Province of Quebec;
- Pass Canadian security and medical clearances;
- Prove your business is supported through a designated organization; and
- Show your business meets ownership requirements.
Canada Startup Visa Application Fees