Canada Corporate Minute Books
Canada Corporate Minute Book. A corporate minute book is used to store all important corporate documents such as the articles of incorporation, the minutes of shareholders and directors meetings, stock certificates, tax filings, by-laws and other legal documents.
Please Select Your Jurisdiction:
Minute Book Fee
Preparation Fee: $39.99
Total Fees: $41.98
Electronically in PDF by Email.
Benefits of a Corporate Minute Book
Benefits of a Minute Book – For ease of management, efficiency and security, it is vital that these important corporate documents are kept in a single location, so that it can be easily consulted when the need arises.
Why do I need a minute book?
In order to keep your corporation in good standing with your provincial business corporation act, It is essential to keep a history of all important decisions that are made in the company and to demonstrate that the company is acting as a corporation. For example, if you want to sell your company in the future, the buyer’s lawyer will normally ask to see a copy of the minute book. Also, if there is a dispute about a company matter, the minutes can act as an official record of events.
What kind of minute book services we provide
We provide a personalized company minute book in Ms and PDF format that includes:
- Organizational Resolutions
- Register of Directors
- Resignation of Director Form
- Appointment of Corporate Officers
- Resignation of Officer Form
- Subscription of Shares
- Share Certificate
- Register of Shareholders
- Consent and waiver for allotment of shares
- Directors’ resolutions approving the allotment of shares
- Consent and waiver for transfer of shares.
- Shares Transfer Form
- Directors’ Resolutions Approving Transfer of Shares
- Notice of Organizational Meeting of Incorporators and Directors
- Waiver of Notice of Meeting of Incorporators and Directors
- Minutes of Organizational Meeting of Board of Directors
- Waiver of Notice First Meeting of Shareholders
- Minutes First Meeting of Shareholders
- Notice to Directors of Regular Board Meeting
- Minutes Shareholders Annual Meeting
- Minutes Regular Board Meeting