Northwest Territories Incorporation Service
Northwest Territories Incorporation. New low fees $199,99 plus Govt fees. Business Corporations are incorporated in the Northwest Territories, according to the provisions of the Northwest Territories Business Corporation Act with the Northwest Territories Corporations Division. Company Formations Canada provides fast and easy Northwest Territories Incorporation Service for only $199.99.
Why should I incorporate it?
One of the most frequently asked questions by entrepreneurs starting a new business is: “Should I incorporate?” The answer to this question is usually: “That depends on your particular situation and your particular needs.” Among the factors to consider in making these decisions are the benefits of incorporating (versus operating the business as a sole proprietorship or partnership) and the implications that incorporation may have for the business.
Benefits of incorporating
- Separate legal entity
- Limited liability
- Lower corporate tax rates
- Greater access to capital
- Continuous existence
Northwest Territories Incorporation Fees:
Northwest Territories Gov Fees: $262
Name Search Report or NUANS Report: $30
CompanyFormations Fee: $199.99
Total Fees: $516.59
5 Business Days
Electronically in PDF by Email.
Our incorporation service includes:
- Receipt and review of your incorporation information.
- If you choose to incorporate a named company, we conduct a Provincial or NUANS prescreen search of your proposed corporate name and advice you if there are any difficulties with your name.
- Preparation and filing of Article of Incorporation.
- Personalized ByLaws
- Personalized Company Minute Book
- Organizational Resolutions
- Register of Directors
- The resignation of Director Form
- Appointment of Corporate Officers
- The resignation of Officer Form
- Subscription of Shares
- Share Certificate
- Register of Shareholders
- Consent and waiver for allotment of shares
- Directors’ resolutions approving the allotment of shares
- Consent and waiver for transfer of shares.
- Shares Transfer Form
- Directors’ Resolutions Approving Transfer of Shares
- Notice of Organizational Meeting of Incorporators and Directors
- Waiver of Notice of Meeting of Incorporators and Directors
- Minutes of Organizational Meeting of Board of Directors
- Waiver of Notice First Meeting of Shareholders
- Minutes First Meeting of Shareholders
- Notice to Directors of Regular Board Meeting
- Minutes Shareholders Annual Meeting
- Minutes Regular Board Meeting
- Provincial-specific startup checklist