Newfoundland Incorporation Service
Newfoundland Incorporation service. New low incorporation fee $49 plus Govt fees. Business Corporations are incorporated in Newfoundland, according to the provisions of the Newfoundland Business Corporation Act with the Newfoundland Corporations Division. Company Formations Canada provides fast and easy Newfoundland Incorporation Service.
Why should I incorporate?
One of the most frequently asked questions by entrepreneurs starting a new business is: “Should I incorporate?” The answer to this question is usually: “That depends on your particular situation and your particular needs.” Among the factors to consider in making this decision are the benefits of incorporating (versus operating the business as a sole proprietorship or partnership) and the implications that incorporation may have for the business.
Benefits of incorporating
- Separate legal entity
- Limited liability
- Lower corporate tax rates
- Greater access to capital
- Continuous existence
Newfoundland Incorporation Fees:
Newfoundland Gov Fees: $300
Name Search Report or NUANS Report: $30
CompanyFormations Fee: $49.99
Total Fees: $398.98
Electronically in PDF by Email.
Our Newfoundland incorporation service includes:
- Receipt and review of your incorporation information.
- If you choose to incorporated a named company, we conduct a Provincial or NUANS pre screen search of your proposed corporate name and advise you if there are any difficulties with your name.
- Preparation and filing of Certificate of Incorporation.
- Provincial-specific startup checklist