Nova Scotia Incorporation Service
Electronically in PDF by Email.
Our Nova Scotia Incorporation Package:
For what our prices include, our prices can’t be matched.
Nova Scotia Incorporation. We incorporate your new business in Nova Scotia, for only $199.99 + government fees. A lawyer usually charges you approximately $ 600.00 to $ 1.200 for the same package. We provide one of the most complete incorporation packages in Nova Scotia and one of the lowest prices. Other incorporation services charge from $ 75 – $ 260 only to file your paperwork, and leave it up to you to figure out how to set up and organize your corporation, hold the organizational meetings and sign the appropriate documents and waivers.
We Offer only one full incorporation package for only $199.99 and this package includes:
- Receipt and review of your incorporation information.
- If you choose to incorporate a named company, we conduct a Provincial or NUANS prescreen search of your proposed corporate name and advice you if there are any difficulties with your name.
- Preparation and filing of Article of Incorporation.
- Personalized ByLaws
- Personalized Company Minute Book
- Organizational Resolutions
- Register of Directors
- The resignation of Director Form
- Appointment of Corporate Officers
- The resignation of Officer Form
- Subscription of Shares
- Share Certificate
- Register of Shareholders
- Consent and waiver for allotment of shares
- Directors’ resolutions approving the allotment of shares
- Consent and waiver for transfer of shares.
- Shares Transfer Form
- Directors’ Resolutions Approving Transfer of Shares
- Notice of Organizational Meeting of Incorporators and Directors
- Waiver of Notice of Meeting of Incorporators and Directors
- Minutes of Organizational Meeting of Board of Directors
- Waiver of Notice First Meeting of Shareholders
- Minutes First Meeting of Shareholders
- Notice to Directors of Regular Board Meeting
- Minutes Shareholders Annual Meeting
- Minutes Regular Board Meeting
- Provincial-specific startup checklist