Business Registration in Canada for South Koreans. According to recent rankings from both Forbes and US News, Canada is the best country in the G20 for establishing business operations, and the Economist Intelligence Unit asserts that Canada is expected to be the second-best country in the G7 for doing business over the next five-year period, from 2017 to 2021.
Canada also holds the distinction of being the easiest location in the G20 to start a business, with the process requiring only two procedures and less than two days, according to the World Bank.
For investors, Canada’s high global rankings demonstrate an environment that nurtures business growth.
Why Invest in Canada?
Strong geographic and sectoral clusters (e.g. aerospace, automotive, biomedical, digital media, agrifood)
One of the soundest banking systems in the world
Diverse, confident, creative, entrepreneurial people
Low statutory and marginal effective tax rates for businesses
To register a new company in Canada as a South Korean, you will need to:
- Obtain a Canada registered agent in the desired province of registration
- Obtain a provincial name search reservation report or NUANS Report in the desired province of registration
- Prepare articles of incorporation
- File articles of incorporation through the federal corporate registry office or provincial/territorial registry office
- Obtain a federal business number from the Canada Revenue Agency
- Obtain a Corporation income tax account from the Canada Revenue Agency
- Register extra provincially in all other Canadian jurisdictions where you plan to do business
- Apply for any permits and licenses your business may need in the province or provinces where your business is planning to operate.
Company Formations provides fast and easy Company Registration in Canada for South Koreans and provides all the documents your new Canada corporation will need to stay up-to-date and in compliance with your province of registration corporation law.
Our Company Registration For South Koreans includes:
- Name Search Report
- Preparation of Articles of Incorporation and Incorporation Documents
- Incorporation Agreement
- By-Laws, Company Minute Book, Share Certificates
- Canada Registered Agent Service for 1 year
- Government Fees
- Our Service Fees
- Original Certificates
- Copy of Documents in PDF