Canada is one of the world’s top destinations for business investment, with a well-educated workforce, a wealth of natural resources and free trade arrangements with many of the world’s major economies. Stikeman Elliott’s Doing Business in Canada is designed to give those interested in pursuing Canadian business opportunities an overview of the laws and regulations that affect investors (particularly foreign investors) and their businesses.
To register a new company in Canada as a Non-Canadian resident, you will need to:
- Obtain a Canada registered agent in the desired province of registration
- Obtain a provincial name search reservation report or NUANS Report in the desired province of registration
- Prepare articles of incorporation
- File articles of incorporation through the federal corporate registry office or provincial/territorial registry office
- Obtain a federal business number from the Canada Revenue Agency
- Obtain a Corporation income tax account from the Canada Revenue Agency
- Register extra provincially in all other Canadian jurisdictions where you plan to do business
- Apply for any permits and licenses your business may need in the province or provinces where your business is planning to operate.
Company Formations provides fast and easy Company Registration in Canada for non-Canadians residents and provides all the documents your new Canada corporation will need to stay up-to-date and in compliance with your province of registration corporation law.
Our Canada Incorporation Service includes:
- Name Search Report
- Preparation of Articles of Incorporation and Incorporation Documents
- Incorporation Agreement
- By-Laws, Company Minute Book, Share Certificates
- Canada Registered Agent Service for 1 year
- Government Fees
- Our Service Fees
- Original Certificates
- Copy of Documents in PDF