Companies are incorporated in B.C. under the Business Corporations Act. The Act gives incorporated companies:
- All the powers of an individual
- An independent existence – separate and distinct from its shareholders
- An unlimited life expectancy
- A company can acquire assets, go into debt, enter into contracts, sue or be sued.
British Columbia Incorporation Service for Canadian residents [ Incorporate Now Online ]
British Columbia Incorporation Service in 24 Hours for only $129 plus Govt fees. Business Corporations are incorporated in British Columbia, according to the provisions of the British Columbia Business Corporation Act with the British Columbia Corporations Division. Company Formations Canada provides fast and easy British Columbia Incorporation Service and provides all the documents your new British Columbia corporation will need to stay up-to-date and in compliance with the British Columbia Business Corporation Act.
Why should I incorporate?
One of the most frequently asked questions by entrepreneurs starting a new business is: “Should I incorporate?” The answer to this question is usually: “That depends on your particular situation and your particular needs.” Among the factors to consider in making this decision are the benefits of incorporating (versus operating the business as a sole proprietorship or partnership) and the implications that incorporation may have for the business.
Benefits of incorporating
- Separate legal entity
- Limited liability
- Lower corporate tax rates
- Greater access to capital
- Continuous existence
British Columbia Company Registration for Non-Canadian residents [Register your New Company in BC ]
Incorporating in British Columbia Canada – British Columbia Incorporation for Non-Canadians for only $2200 (All-Inclusive.) Company Formations provides fast and easy Company Registration in British Columbia for non-Canadians residents and provides all the documents your new British Columbia corporation will need to stay up-to-date and in compliance with the British Columbia Business Corporation Act.
British Columbia Incorporation Fees:
Our British Columbia Incorporation Service includes:
- British Columbia Name Search Report
- Preparation of Articles of Incorporation and Incorporation Documents
- British Columbia Incorporation Agreement
- British Columbia By-Laws, Company Minute Book, Share Certificates
- British Columbia Canada Registered Agent Service for 1 year
- British Columbia Government Fees
- Our Service Fees
- Original Certificates
- Copy of Documents in PDF