There are three service delivery choices available to clients who wish to incorporate a business corporation in Ontario:
- File Articles of Incorporation electronically via the Internet through one of the Service Providers like Company Formations. To incorporate online, please continue here.
- For over-the-counter service, articles may be filed in person at the Toronto office or at some Land Registry/Service Ontario offices in Ontario.
- Submit Articles of Incorporation by mail to the Central Production and Verification Services Branch, 393 University Avenue, Suite 200, Toronto, Ontario M5G 2M2.
Company Formations Canada provides fast and easy Ontario Incorporation Service and provides all the documents your new Ontario corporation will need to stay up-to-date and in compliance with the Ontario Business Corporation Act.
We Offer only one full Ontario incorporation package for only $99.99 and this package includes:
- Receipt and review of your incorporation information.
- If you choose to incorporated a named company, we conduct a Provincial or NUANS pre screen search of your proposed corporate name and advise you if there are any difficulties with your name.
- Preparation and filing of Certificate of Incorporation.
- Preparation of Organizational Minutes – covering the election of directors and officers, issuing shares, the form of share certificates and fixing the number of directors.
- Preparation of Corporate Bylaws which sets out the organization of the corporation, including the powers and election of directors and officers, filling vacancies, holding meetings of shareholders and directors, required notice periods, setting the fiscal year end and the execution of documents.
- Preparation of the Register of directors, the Register of Shareholders, the Register of Officers and the Stock Transfer Register.
- Issuance of share certificates per your instructions
- Blank share certificates
- Shareholder ledgers for each shareholder
- Provincial-specific startup checklist