Are you a non-Canadian who would like to open a company in Canada? If you are a Non-Canadian resident interested in starting a new business in Canada without living in Canada, you can do it. Certain Canadian provinces and territories allow Non-Canadian residents to register and start new companies without the need to live or immigrate to Canada and you can operate your business remotely from your home country and benefit from the Canadian market.
Why Start a new Business in Canada?
Canada offers Canadian businesses preferential market access through 14 trade agreements to 51 countries with nearly 1.5 billion consumers with a combined GDP of US$49.3 trillion.
Canada has created an environment to encourage business success, which is why we hold the distinction of being the easiest location in the G20 to start a business. We continue to lead the G7 nations in economic growth and have four of the top 10 financial centres in North America.
One of the most popular jurisdictions by non-Canadian residents to start a new business is the province of British Columbia. The province of British Columbia is one of the provinces that allow non-Canadian residents to register a new company without the need for a Canadian resident director.
British Columbia, Canada is an attractive location to start a business or expand existing operations. A stable, welcoming government has streamlined regulations and developed a competitive tax regime. Combined with a dependable legal system and top-ranked quality of life, British Columbia is an optimal location for business opportunities in North America and around the world.
British Columbia recognizes and values the benefits of a stable economy. Strong fiscal management and investments in the province’s future are two of the ways that we maintain our hard-earned reputation as a safe harbor for investments.
British Columbia combines a business-friendly environment with an outstanding quality of life. Organizations benefit from British Columbia prime location, rich natural resources, commitment to innovation, attractive investment climate, and an educated and skilled workforce.
Many industry sectors are growing, with exciting opportunities to be found in areas that include:
- International education
- Natural gas
- Technology, including information, communication, and wireless technologies; film, television and digital media; clean technology; and life sciences
- Transportation infrastructure
The process to start a new company in Canada, in British Columbia or in any other Canadian province that allows Non-Canadian residents to register a new company in their provinces is is very straightforward. This process is done in six steps:
1. The first step is the name search request
2. The second step is to hire the services of a registered agent in the jurisdiction of registration
3. The third step is the preparation of the incorporation agreement, articles of incorporation and other incorporation documents
4. The four-step is the filing of the incorporation application with the registries office
5. The fifth step is the paying of all the fees
6. The sixth step is obtaining the company’s tax ID number
Company Formations provides fast and easy Company Registration in Canada for non-Canadians residents and provides all the documents your new Canada corporation will need to stay up-to-date and in compliance with your province of registration corporations law.
$2200 (All Inclusive)
Our Canada Incorporation Service includes:
- Name Search Report
- Preparation of Articles of Incorporation and Incorporation Documents
- Incorporation Agreement
- By-Laws, Company Minute Book, Share Certificates
- Canada Registered Agent Service for 1 year
- Government Fees
- Our Service Fees
- Original Certificates
- Copy of Documents in PDF