Note that all business corporations must be authorized to issue shares. Therefore, Article 6, “The classes and any maximum number of shares that the corporation is authorized to issue,” of the Articles of Incorporation form must be completed (e.g. “unlimited common shares”).
We Offer only one full Ontario incorporation package for only $99.99 and this package includes:
- Receipt and review of your incorporation information.
- If you choose to incorporated a named company, we conduct a Provincial or NUANS pre screen search of your proposed corporate name and advise you if there are any difficulties with your name.
- Preparation and filing of Certificate of Incorporation.
- Preparation of Organizational Minutes – covering the election of directors and officers, issuing shares, the form of share certificates and fixing the number of directors.
- Preparation of Corporate Bylaws which sets out the organization of the corporation, including the powers and election of directors and officers, filling vacancies, holding meetings of shareholders and directors, required notice periods, setting the fiscal year end and the execution of documents.
- Preparation of the Register of directors, the Register of Shareholders, the Register of Officers and the Stock Transfer Register.
- Issuance of share certificates per your instructions
- Blank share certificates
- Shareholder ledgers for each shareholder
- Provincial-specific startup checklist