Will our corporation need to obtain an extra-provincial licence if it is only conducting a single transaction in Ontario?

A single transaction in Ontario may constitute “carrying on business”. If it does, then the non-Ontario corporation involved will need an extra-provincial licence and/or may be required to file information with the Government of Ontario before the transaction begins.

If your corporation is considering doing any business in Ontario, then please speak with us before the project or transaction begins. We can help you determine whether a license is required.

Company Formations offers Ontario Extra provincial registration service to Domestic and foreign corporations wishing to operate in Ontario.

Register a domestic corporation (Canadian corporation registered outside Ontario) extra provincially in Ontario
Register a foreign corporation (Company registered outside Canada) extra provincially in Ontario
Ontario Registered Agent Services